Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quick updates

Less than two weeks after The Big Book of Little Princess Mazes and The Big Book of Little Pirate Mazes went live on Amazon.com, I pulled them for updates, which indicates that I rushed them into print.

After I published them, I kept thinking of new ways to improve them. In addition to small changes in text and small alterations to placements of items on the page, I found three new maze designs for the Princess book and two new maze designs for the Pirate book. Adding new mazes meant that weaker mazes could be removed. I intended to wait a while before updating, but the discovery of two serious errors in the Pirate book changed that. I decided to update both at once.

It is embarrassing to admit that I released the books too quickly, but they are now better books. Hopefully any additional update will be in the distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment